Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stashtastic

Hey there,

Just a quick picture post.  Karen and Richard came for the day so I thought I would put some pictures up.

K

Richard and I are growing the movember moustache.


Posing with a stash is fun


Having no shirt on with a moustache just feels right.


Sarah couldn't resist the moustache.


Karen, Sarah, and Richard


Sarah laughing

13 comments:

  1. Sarah laughing!!! What more do we need!!??

    "Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said, the Lord has done great things for them." Ps. 126:2
    Keep smiling Sarah and Kurt!!
    Love, Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wow what can I say more then Evelyn
    I WISH I WAS THERE TO SEE THIS
    HA HA
    Love, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My GOSH!! I had a great laugh!! Thank you!
    Just what Sarah needed?? Just like old times!! Sorry I missed it :D
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is scary, but hilarious!
    Richard is looking somewhat like Justin Bieber with that hair. I don't think I have ever seen it that long.
    Cristy Labrecque

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Son, Did not know you had it in you. I bet Adrian will see these shots, get jealous, and have to start growing his own.

    GV

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohh noooooo...! not Movember. At least you guys are good for a laugh. Very artistic photos... Kurt, you strongly resemble Foster in the third pic. Is that what you were going for?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These staches provoke a primal response in women..... cougars look out

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!!! You guys are awesome! The bond between you all is so evident and clear :). Thanks for the laughs and I hope you can keep laughing Sarah, as laughter truly is the best medicine! God bless you all!
    Love the Tchirs

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the highway patrol officers in Super Troopers. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laughter is such a beautiful thing to see!! It looks great on you, Sarah, and makes our hearts glad. Those guys are pretty funny to see in their various poses with the staches! But Kurt, going naked, wearing nothing but a mustache? Hmmm .. we may have to recommend some counselling for you at some point. But then, whatever it takes to take off some stress is good. Right?? ;o) Blessings on your weekend and may it be filled with laughter and joy!!

    The Benefits of Laughter

    Physical Health Benefits:

    * Boosts immunity
    * Lowers stress hormones
    * Decreases pain
    * Relaxes your muscles
    * Prevents heart disease



    Mental Health Benefits:

    * Adds joy and zest to life
    * Eases anxiety and fear
    * Relieves stress
    * Improves mood
    * Enhances resilience



    Social Benefits:

    * Strengthens relationships
    * Attracts others to us
    * Enhances teamwork
    * Helps defuse conflict
    * Promotes group bonding

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Pictures!! You're right, Bren! Just like old times, and like many more to come.
    I love that beautiful smile, Sarah!!
    We love you and miss you both!
    Elaine & Dale!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have awesome friends and family, Sarah and Kurt!!!!! They certainly fill the days with joy and laughter!! Great to see. Great- looking staches boys!! We'll keep praying!!!! Be strong!!
    With love!!

    ReplyDelete