I work in a Christian bookstore .. how many people can listen to Christian music all day where they work? Amazing! Sarah, your life-script is still unfolding. If you really don't like this chapter of your life, hang on - it's important to the storyline or else it would not have been included. Keep reading. Keep moving forward one chapter at a time and believe that God has saved the best for last. His ending will surpass anything you could have imagined and you will never be able to figure it out in advance. He knows the final chapter of your book. Don't quit - or you're going to miss a great ending!! Blessings on your day!!
Mmmmmm, is that Tim Hortons coffee? (Wish we had Tim Horton in the states.) Beautiful picture, don't really know anyone but it's showing the power of a strong, faithful multi~generation of Christian women!! Hope you both have a wonderful weekend! Blessed Sabbath! Love, Jack and Evelyn
Hey Sarah I love Evelyn comments. There so encouarging, this one is funny Mmmmmmm. I hope they will come here one day and I get to meet her. I pray you had a great time with your family and went out. Have a Blessed day off. Love, Monika
Hi Sarah and Kurt, Aren't you glad we're having this great weather in November! I'm so glad Sarah can get some fresh air and excerise without freezing. Great pictures. As always we will continue to pray for you.
Yay for sunny days in November! We were outside a lot today and I thought about you walking along the river. I think God is doing this all for you, so thanks! Woot woot! I am NOT a snow fan. Hoping you have an awesome Sunday. Love to you both,
hey guys nice pictures. hope you are having a good time together gallivanting around and enjoying those more "normal" moments. thanks for the recommendation: started watching entourage - good show. I'm a bit behind you though. don't tell me what happens.
Aww Sarah, you are just so gorgeous. It was so great to see you again!
ReplyDeleteNo south side today hey?
Love you,
Lauren
What beautiful strong women! God bless you all.
ReplyDeleteLove the Tchirs
What a beautiful group of women! I love the hat by the way Sarah:)
ReplyDeleteI work in a Christian bookstore .. how many people can listen to Christian music all day where they work? Amazing!
ReplyDeleteSarah, your life-script is still unfolding. If you really don't like this chapter of your life, hang on - it's important to the storyline or else it would not have been included. Keep reading. Keep moving forward one chapter at a time and believe that God has saved the best for last. His ending will surpass anything you could have imagined and you will never be able to figure it out in advance. He knows the final chapter of your book. Don't quit - or you're going to miss a great ending!! Blessings on your day!!
Mmmmmm, is that Tim Hortons coffee? (Wish we had Tim Horton in the states.) Beautiful picture, don't really know anyone but it's showing the power of a strong, faithful multi~generation of Christian women!! Hope you both have a wonderful weekend! Blessed Sabbath!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jack and Evelyn
Hey Sarah I love Evelyn comments. There so encouarging, this one is funny Mmmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteI hope they will come here one day and I get to meet her. I pray you had a great time with your family and went out. Have a Blessed day off.
Love, Monika
Hi Sarah and Kurt,
ReplyDeleteAren't you glad we're having this great weather in November! I'm so glad Sarah can get some fresh air and excerise without freezing. Great pictures. As always we will continue to pray for you.
The Fermaniuk's
Yay for sunny days in November! We were outside a lot today and I thought about you walking along the river. I think God is doing this all for you, so thanks! Woot woot! I am NOT a snow fan. Hoping you have an awesome Sunday. Love to you both,
ReplyDeleteMichelle and Rob
When are you going to post a new Blog, I can barely handle the suspense!
ReplyDeletenice bum, where you from?
ReplyDeletehey guys
ReplyDeletenice pictures. hope you are having a good time together gallivanting around and enjoying those more "normal" moments. thanks for the recommendation: started watching entourage - good show. I'm a bit behind you though. don't tell me what happens.
keep the shiny side up
Nice "Bum" who are you? SOOOO Fuuunneyyyy
ReplyDelete