In a few hours Sarah will have her Bone Marrow aspirate, we will post a blog sometime this afternoon to update y'all on how that went as well as yesterdays appointment.
Sarah, Aimee just forwarded me a link to your blog! Wow! I am so sorry I have only found out about your journey! You are an inspiration, to think you went from being one of the pretty little girls next door, to being a wife, a mother and a survivor! I know that we have lost touch, but now that I have found you again, know that I am praying for you and your family! You are a strong woman, Sarah!
Jeanne Wright (used to be DesRochers,) your old neighbor from a life time ago in Ardrossan!!
Good luck Sarah!! Stay strong! Praying for strength and peace for the next few hours especially! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove the Tchirs
Hey Sarah Many Blessing's sent your way Love Hilda & John My Sister And Brother!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Love Monika
Good Luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah, Aimee just forwarded me a link to your blog! Wow! I am so sorry I have only found out about your journey! You are an inspiration, to think you went from being one of the pretty little girls next door, to being a wife, a mother and a survivor! I know that we have lost touch, but now that I have found you again, know that I am praying for you and your family! You are a strong woman, Sarah!
ReplyDeleteJeanne Wright (used to be DesRochers,) your old neighbor from a life time ago in Ardrossan!!